In search of the perfect taco...two tacos at a time

Friday, May 17, 2013

Mama Fu's ?

Tacos: Sombero Sombero Sombero Sombero Sombero Sombero

Spicy:PepperPepper

Price: Dollars Dollars Dollars Dollars 


Mama Fu's
The Triangle
4615 N Lamar Blvd, Ste 307

Austin, TX 78751

Yes, Mama Fu's has tacos; Korean Street Tacos.  Not your typical Texas taco, but pretty spectacular none the less. Three to a serving with beef, chicken, or pork.  They are served in a flour taco that was probably baked as it was a bit crispy and definitely not fried.  I ordered the pork; who can pass up pork? They were loaded with bogogi style meat, kimchi, and a Korean BBQ sauce. The flavor was made me think I was in Seoul.  The spice heat wasn't too over powering, but they had a nice slow sizzle as advertised.  It was lunch time and I had to go back to work, so no beer, but the little bottles of saki sure looked good!

These Korean Street Tacos will make me return to Mama Fu's for lunch again soon!

No comments: